Sunday, April 15, 2007

Carbondale After Dark

Picked up the reissue of Carbondale After Dark this weekend at Rosetta Stone and have been enjoying the read. I remember owning a copy when I first moved to the area in 1989 but never could find it after I finished it. Apparently other people feel like I do as the first edition has been commanding some pretty steep prices on eBay, as Koplowitz notes in his introduction to the 25th Anniversary edition. Looks like the reissue has really killed the market for it, though.

I found the forward by Dennis Franz amusing since apparently it wasn't actually written for Carbondale After Dark but is cobbled from a interview Franz gave the Carbondale Nightlife in 2006.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]